AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Blog Archive

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Teen Humor

I found this story by Sandy Klein Bernstein on her blog, The Door in the Sky. Ms. Klein Bernstein is a very gifted writer with a hilarious sense of the ridiculous and sublime, and I enjoyed reading her blog. This is an example of her "teen humor":

I was sitting at my computer working on my next book, when I heard this tortured sound coming from the bedroom. It was like a cross between a choking goose and a bagpipe with diarrhea. So I jumped up from my chair, ran into my room, and saw my cat leaning over a pile of clothes trying to cough up a hairball. Right onto my favorite sweater!

Have you ever tried maneuvering a vomiting cat? Suffice it to say that the story ends with a lot of bandaids and a very long shower. And a dry cleaning bill for my favorite sweater.
Hahaha, thank you, Sandy.

Do any of my readers have a favorite funny story? Or an example of teen humor? I love comments and will answer all. Eventually.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.