AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(147)
-
▼
April
(31)
- SPACEHIVE 99 CENTS MAY 3 - 10, 2013
- When Your Old Neighborhood Changes
- Spring Diets
- Writing an Essay About a Memorable Character
- Time for Questions about Myths and Nero and Rome a...
- Health Effects and Side Effects of Cinnamon
- Sesame Yogut Cheesecake from Lesley
- COOKING WITH HONEY RECIPES
- The Oxford Comma (Vampire Weekend)
- She Writes with Love - for Katie Jennings
- Fairytale Wedding Story
- NEW XBOX COMING OUT
- SpaceHive Kindle 99 Cents on Amazon May 3 - 10 inc...
- Shop for April Showers on eBay
- Fox News Bashes Canadian Military Site youtube.com
- Canadian Culture vs American Culture
- CAPTCHA What do you think?
- Modern and Archaic Greek Economy vs American Economy
- German News Reels
- DO NOT STAND AT MY GRAVE AND WEEP
- Space Oddity Revisited
- REST IN PEACE, STEVE 1968-2012
- INTERVIEW WITH ROY HUFF, AUTHOR OF EVERVILLE: THE ...
- UNDERSTANDING THE STIGMA OF MENTAL ILLNESS
- Alison Can Read Follow Bloggers
- $99 Vacations
- Fireball at Chelyabinsk
- Teen Humor
- SPRING FLOWERS DECORATIONS
- SPRING DIET TIPS
- Things to do April 1
-
▼
April
(31)
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Saturday, April 27, 2013
Spring Diets
First we have the cheeseburger with lettuce and tomato.
Omit the burger, bun, and cheese and you have a lovely Spring Diet.
![]() |
| Greasy cheeseburger mmm |
Please don't eat dolphin or whale, and cod is scarce. Dolphin are our cousins, and whales are endangered. Shrimp is nice but be careful how it's processed.
![]() | |
| Asian shrimp/sprouts meal mmm |
Wine is good for the heart, but it's not good for the liver if you drink too much of it, and not good for your social life if you imbibe too much at a wild party. Really, I know.
Cheese is a good dairy choice and goes very well with the grapes and wine. Have fun at the party.
![]() |
| Wine and cheese and grapes mmm |
And, of course, the green salad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)



My favorite green salad is a standard tossed salad with the addition of mint and dill -- delicious! Try it! I loved the fruit salad video, LOL!
ReplyDelete