AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Blog Archive

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Monday, April 1, 2013

Things to do April 1


Why not have a bit of fun on April 1?


  • We spend 1/3 of our life sleeping, 1/3 working and 1/3 cooking, eating, shopping doing laundry, cleaning, going out, entertaining, and having FUN.


  • By that I don't mean a site I just stumbled on to download for fun things to do on April 1, which would give you fun viruses and so on. I look for reviews on all sites before downloading.


  • I don't mean practical jokes, either.

What do I mean for fun things to do on April 1?


  • I live in Edmonton, Alberta. Some fun things to do are here.


  • They include the petting zoo, the Muttart Conservatory, going to a play at the Citadel (the Kite Runner has just finished a run), many other things you could do on April 1 with the family, with children, or by yourself, if you're a lone wolf like I sometimes am.


  • The Geek Stuff, oh, my son would have loved this, and I have a friend who is a geek as well! If you are a computer geek go here for things to do on April 1 or any other day of the year.



Above all, remember the reason for the season is Christ's death and resurrection, or Apollo's...we are saved.



Roman soldiers at crucifixion



Apollo, Greek god who dies and rises in the spring

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.