AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Blog Archive

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Friday, April 19, 2013

Sesame Yogut Cheesecake from Lesley


This sesame yogurt cheesecake recipe is from a friend named Lesley, who emailed it to me. I've taken the liberty of reporting it here. It's a jpeg taken from the UK Guardian newspaper so although I tried to enlarge it, it's difficult to read.

Let me know what you think...

Hi Kenna,
I made this recently, it is yummy if you like tahini. I think it would also be good if omit the lemon and add pure vanilla extract. It is from the UK Guardian newspaper.
Lesley
 

2 comments:

  1. You share the most intriguing recipes, Kenna ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to my friend Lesley Newton for this recipe. It does look very English and very delicious, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.