AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(147)
-
▼
April
(31)
- SPACEHIVE 99 CENTS MAY 3 - 10, 2013
- When Your Old Neighborhood Changes
- Spring Diets
- Writing an Essay About a Memorable Character
- Time for Questions about Myths and Nero and Rome a...
- Health Effects and Side Effects of Cinnamon
- Sesame Yogut Cheesecake from Lesley
- COOKING WITH HONEY RECIPES
- The Oxford Comma (Vampire Weekend)
- She Writes with Love - for Katie Jennings
- Fairytale Wedding Story
- NEW XBOX COMING OUT
- SpaceHive Kindle 99 Cents on Amazon May 3 - 10 inc...
- Shop for April Showers on eBay
- Fox News Bashes Canadian Military Site youtube.com
- Canadian Culture vs American Culture
- CAPTCHA What do you think?
- Modern and Archaic Greek Economy vs American Economy
- German News Reels
- DO NOT STAND AT MY GRAVE AND WEEP
- Space Oddity Revisited
- REST IN PEACE, STEVE 1968-2012
- INTERVIEW WITH ROY HUFF, AUTHOR OF EVERVILLE: THE ...
- UNDERSTANDING THE STIGMA OF MENTAL ILLNESS
- Alison Can Read Follow Bloggers
- $99 Vacations
- Fireball at Chelyabinsk
- Teen Humor
- SPRING FLOWERS DECORATIONS
- SPRING DIET TIPS
- Things to do April 1
-
▼
April
(31)
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Friday, April 5, 2013
Alison Can Read Follow Bloggers
I found a lovely blog called Alison Can Read.
Her alter ego pal is Parajunkee but I found her more difficult to follow as you have to sign up for an account to follow Parajunkee's blog.
Alison has a lovely blog and it's meant to follow other bloggers and maybe have one's blog featured on a Friday. Other bloggers apparently will follow your blog.
I haven't checked this out due to time and my difficulty in understanding exactly what I should do, but I'm sure for a younger and more savvy person it's a great idea.
Blessings and may the force be with you all,

Her alter ego pal is Parajunkee but I found her more difficult to follow as you have to sign up for an account to follow Parajunkee's blog.
![]() | |
| Girl reading with golden lab, not Alison or Parajunkee but girl and her dog with book. SpaceHive? |
Alison has a lovely blog and it's meant to follow other bloggers and maybe have one's blog featured on a Friday. Other bloggers apparently will follow your blog.
I haven't checked this out due to time and my difficulty in understanding exactly what I should do, but I'm sure for a younger and more savvy person it's a great idea.
I need some help. Can anyone tell me how to embed a link in a photo on blogger? My very kind publisher told me how at one time but I've lost her instructions. As she's a very busy lady I don't want to bother her a second time. However, I will bother you, my kind and busy readers, if you don't mind a comment.If you have any trouble commenting, you may email me on my contact page, second page, and I don't mind at all. I love comments, and I thank Lauren for following me, too, it was great to hear from you, Lauren, and I did follow back.
Oh, yes, and Alison also told me how to remove the CAPTCHA from the comments section, so please do try to comment and let me know if you have any trouble.
Blessings and may the force be with you all,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.