AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
Red Herrings was featured on Book Goodies , but now it's buried on the first page. I regret I don't keep up my website/blog, a...
Thursday, May 2, 2019
A supernatural novella - ASCENDING
Inspired and Committed Author Gets the Job Done
ASCENDING, a new novella, is on pre-release on Amazon. I'm really excited about this book, which is a short read, because it's about what would have happened if my first husband, who was killed in a motorcycle accident in 1971, had come back as a ghost.
This supernatural novella is mostly fiction but based on some facts.
1974. A ghost in the house – a
young Canadian widow forced to choose between the living and the dead. Will she
prove strong enough to let go of the manacles of obsession?
Scarlett Kane and her son Troy
battle paranormal elements in this vintage story of the supernatural. Her late
husband Michael’s head was crushed in a horrific motorbike accident in June 1971.
Ten years later a resolution defies
the bonds of heaven and earth. An incredible secret releases her from the
inconceivable burden of her past.
A gentle, occasionally vicious, steampunk story of
first love and redemption.
BUY IT NOW ON PRE-RELEASE AND BE THE FIRST TO GET THIS STUNNING NEW NOVELLA ON JUNE 3, 2019!
REVIEWS ARE ESSENTIAL TO AN AUTHOR'S SUCCESS. PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF YOU LIKE THIS INCREDIBLE STORY OF AN ABUSIVE AND FAITHLESS MARRIAGE, AND THE INCREDIBLE RESOLUTION A DECADE AFTER DEATH SEPARATES THEM!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.