AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Blog Archive

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Time for Questions about Myths and Nero and Rome and blogs

I'm taking a brief hiatus (rest) from my blog posts this week. Will be back in force later in the week.

I'm constantly learning from my readers. I was wondering if my readers could answer a question or two - your choice:

1. What don't you like about my blog?
2. What do you like about my blog?
3. What subjects would you like to see covered?
4. What is your greatest fear?
5. Who do you love most in all the world?

Thanks, that will help me put together some meaningful posts...I hope...as I said to my publisher today Rome wasn't burned in a day. She corrected me, ha, but I don't like cliches.

Or was it? Seems to me I heard Nero playing his lyre amongst the leaping flames.

Another question:

1. What was your favorite subject in school?
2. Why?
3. What did your teacher/parents do to encourage you?
4. Do you like myths?
5. What's your favorite myth and why?

We might explore myths if they're of interest.


Or dragons.

Are dragons myths?

Have you seen one?

Can you draw one?

My son drew an amazing dragon when he was in grade 7. It may be in storage here in my spare room...he was an amazingly talented young man.




1 comment:

  1. So many questions! Hmmm ... I've never seen a dragon. You hardly EVER see one. I've seen their pictures, and I guess I'd rather see than be one.

    I enjoyed English and Drama in school. Perhaps because I love words. You are a terrific wordsmith, Kenna. I like your writing a lot. And your blog as well. It surely covers a wide range of subjects!

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.