AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Friday, January 25, 2013

Justin Bieber growing up? Not on my site yet

We all have to grow up, and Justin Bieber is growing up, I notice. The teen crowd is soon going to be the New Adult group, and I've been thinking of my next book, a mystery, aimed at the New Adult group. There's going to be a schizophrenic female private eye, and a Sudanese roommate, and a series of grotty killings.

Any comments or suggestions about possible names for protagonists? Who dun it? Indeed? Is it her boss, or the Sudanese roommate, or his cousin? Or the farmer in the red truck? Hmmmmmm....

So you don't think I've lured you into this post unwittingly with a teen idol's name at the top, I'll tell you where you can buy a Justin Bieber pillow. If you'll pull out the latest Canadian Avon catalog you'll see him there cuddling up to a pre-teen girl - his image, of course, on a pillow. 'Nough said. There's my lure to a teen idol and at the same time promoting one of my favorite businesses (not Avon, myself).

6 comments:

  1. We Love Justin Bieber baby video so much.For stay with us pls join in our Justin Fan Club.We collect Justin images, selena  gomez, justin bieber kiss song from blog,youtube or live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the video, anon. If you collect Justin images you might be interested in the pillow? Just thought it was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha I love this! If your book is half as witty and readable as your blog posts, you're going to do great!

    By the way, it was the farmer in the red truck. It's always the farmer in the red truck. That's why the truck's red; symbolizes the blood on his farmer-y hands.

    I'm a new follower, I found you through goodreads. I would absolutely love it if you could check out my book review blog when you get the chance and follow back if you like what you see!

    -Kelly at http://www.paper-fantasies.blogspot.com

    P.S; I really, really wish you luck in your writing endeavors! I know how hard it is to write a book from the numerous that I started, scrapped and started again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Kelly. I'm going to your blog right now and possibly follow back, indeed, probably, as I like the way you write and certainly your taste in humor is impeccable, hahaha. I would love it if you'd follow my blog. Good luck with your writing, it's not easy being an author, as many have found out who tried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're welcome. Thanks! :D And I'm already following. :-)

      Delete
  5. Yes, I see that, and I'm following you. Your reviews are very insightful and independent, and I respect your opinion.

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.