AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(147)
-
▼
March
(16)
- Yandex in Russia
- Natural Easter Egg Dyes by Shannon McRae
- Abou Ben Adhem - a poem by James Henry Leigh Hunt
- Eileen Schuh, author of THE TRAZ, has a question f...
- The Bible and the Pharisees
- Fundamentalist Churches Need Dieting for Dummies
- Bizarro Writer and Books
- Can people with schizophrenia work?
- GIVEAWAY - THE FIRST PILLAR - ONE MORE DAY
- SUBMERGED author, Cheryl Kaye Tardif, talks about ...
- BIGFOOT BOY: LOST ON EARTH - an excerpt
- FREE eBook on Autism
- My mystery novel, RED HERRINGS, and the concerns o...
- Fashion is available twice a year
- Stompin' Tom, a Canadian Icon, Dead at 77
- Django and The Hobbit (in 3D) at The Oscars
-
▼
March
(16)
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Monday, March 25, 2013
The Bible and the Pharisees
Why is it that the Bible is the number one bestseller and yet the world is worse than it ever was?
Something's wrong here, and I'd like an answer. Here's a link to a book that purports the Bible is 666 and created by the antiChrist.
Then I'll wait for the sugar to hit the fan.
Note there are two reviews and both of them pan the book. It's interesting, though, that the authors say we should depend on the spirit of God, not scriptures, and that's what Jesus always said.
I heard a minister say once that evangelical churches today are like the Pharisees.
I've always thought that.
Have you read this poem about a godly man who lives with the spirit of God?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.