AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(147)
-
▼
March
(16)
- Yandex in Russia
- Natural Easter Egg Dyes by Shannon McRae
- Abou Ben Adhem - a poem by James Henry Leigh Hunt
- Eileen Schuh, author of THE TRAZ, has a question f...
- The Bible and the Pharisees
- Fundamentalist Churches Need Dieting for Dummies
- Bizarro Writer and Books
- Can people with schizophrenia work?
- GIVEAWAY - THE FIRST PILLAR - ONE MORE DAY
- SUBMERGED author, Cheryl Kaye Tardif, talks about ...
- BIGFOOT BOY: LOST ON EARTH - an excerpt
- FREE eBook on Autism
- My mystery novel, RED HERRINGS, and the concerns o...
- Fashion is available twice a year
- Stompin' Tom, a Canadian Icon, Dead at 77
- Django and The Hobbit (in 3D) at The Oscars
-
▼
March
(16)
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
A vote: SpaceHive, Space Hive, SPACEHIVE? You'll note there's a new title for my book, and I've chosen SpaceHive. Consultation w...
Monday, March 25, 2013
Eileen Schuh, author of THE TRAZ, has a question for you
My author friend, Eileen Schuh, is having an event at Famous Five Plus. Answer a question about her debut novel, THE TRAZ, and win a FREE eBook of THE TRAZ.
It's a great book and you'll find the answer to the question in the comments section. I answered it...
She's also written two other great novels, SCHRODINGER'S CAT, and FATAL ERROR.
Look for this great author and her books on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and in bookstores everywhere.

It's a great book and you'll find the answer to the question in the comments section. I answered it...
She's also written two other great novels, SCHRODINGER'S CAT, and FATAL ERROR.
Look for this great author and her books on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and in bookstores everywhere.
![]() | |
| Eileen Schuh at home |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.