AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Blog Archive

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

BIGFOOT BOY ACCEPTED BY PUBLISHER


A book accepted by Mockingbird Lane Press

Oh, yes, lol, when I got home on Saturday night I found an email from Regina at Mockingbird Lane Press accepting my MG/YA novel BIGFOOT BOY: Lost on Earth. She'll send me a contract this week and we'll start editing. The book will come out in print and digital. It's not too soon to start marketing and promoting.
BIGFOOT BOY, a Sasquatch from space

I'm quite impressed so far with Mockingbird Lane Press and Regina's communication skills and efficiency. Here's to a productive business relationship!

Thanks, Regina!!

 



4 comments:

  1. Hooray! BIGFOOT BOY is being published! I love that book, Kenna! I am HAPPEEEEE! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a cute book and middle grade should enjoy a Bigfoot especially for them. I'll be delighted when I get the contract, wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations getting BIG FOOT published. Heres to many more! I'm still a tad behind with my three..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why, Jessie, thank you, too. It's not a White Heaven Women yet and the sales are slow on the three I have out there, but I think a writer just has to be very patient. I emailed the new publisher tonight because I was expecting a contract this week and didn't get one. Don't think I should worry but thanks, girls, it's nice to have the support. We are not an island.

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.