AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(147)
-
▼
May
(23)
- KAT FLANNERY - LAKOTA HONOR!!
- BIGFOOT BOY ACCEPTED BY PUBLISHER
- Writers' Conference Wrap-up
- Words in 3 Dimensions This Weekend
- Kenna McKinnon: German News Reels
- Russia, India and China
- Space Program
- Problems Posting Blog
- India News and Pictures
- Funny commercials on youtube
- WRITING ESSENTIALS BY MORGEN BAILEY
- COMMENT OF THE DAY
- Guest Post by Roy Huff, Author of Everville
- Guest Blog on Crime Writing by Morgen Bailey
- MEAN BEE
- MEMORIES OF MOTHER
- WINNERS
- How to Lose Weight?
- 99 cents for a great book
- ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION SALE WITH AUTHOR EXTRAORDI...
- INTERVIEW WITH EILEEN SCHUH, AUTHOR OF THE TRAZ, F...
- CHEAP YOUNG ADULT BOOK SALES
- Stop and smell the roses song
-
▼
May
(23)
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
BIGFOOT BOY ACCEPTED BY PUBLISHER
A book accepted by Mockingbird Lane Press
Oh,
yes, lol, when I got home on Saturday night I found an email from
Regina at Mockingbird Lane Press accepting my MG/YA novel BIGFOOT BOY:
Lost on Earth. She'll send me a contract this week and we'll start
editing. The book will come out in print and digital. It's not too soon
to start marketing and promoting.

BIGFOOT BOY, a Sasquatch from space

I'm quite impressed so far with Mockingbird Lane Press and Regina's communication skills and efficiency. Here's to a productive business relationship!
Thanks, Regina!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Hooray! BIGFOOT BOY is being published! I love that book, Kenna! I am HAPPEEEEE! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYes, it's a cute book and middle grade should enjoy a Bigfoot especially for them. I'll be delighted when I get the contract, wish me luck!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations getting BIG FOOT published. Heres to many more! I'm still a tad behind with my three..lol
ReplyDeleteWhy, Jessie, thank you, too. It's not a White Heaven Women yet and the sales are slow on the three I have out there, but I think a writer just has to be very patient. I emailed the new publisher tonight because I was expecting a contract this week and didn't get one. Don't think I should worry but thanks, girls, it's nice to have the support. We are not an island.
ReplyDelete