AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Blog Archive

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Monday, May 20, 2013

Problems Posting Blog

I confess I've had a problem lately keeping up with posting my blog daily. 


  • I don't know what appeals because I haven't been getting a lot of comments.


  • I'm thinking about what to write for my newsletters but not a lot of my readers have signed up for the newsletter.


  • Russia has dropped off in my readership but still remains second only to the US for readership.


  • India is more interested but not to the extent I had hoped.


  • I'm often searching in the dark for topics for my blog posts. 

Now I'm searching for topics for the newsletter. 

  • I've put together a FREE PDF for all those who sign up but I'm waiting for permission from an author I've quoted before sending it. I want to send it with my first newsletter.


  • The content should be relevant and interesting to my readers, but I haven't gotten any comments about what my readers would like to see.

I'm reposting the finale from my post of yesterday. What do you think?

  • A little SURPRISE gift for those who sign up will be forthcoming in the next few days, featuring the latest news on Sasquatch with a link to the latest scientific research, and a sneak preview of my new young adult novel.

  • Watch for my newsletter in your mailbox. 

  • Please add the email to your address book so it's not marked as SPAM. We wouldn't want that, would we? NO!!! 

Learn about writing, about authors and conferences, about the latest scientific developments in the world of space science, paranormal activities, and lots more. 

  • Remember Doomsday? Lots of 2012 movies. That's history now, like the Millennium. What exciting future do we have now that Earth has (once again) survived?

 SPACESHIP LAUNCH



Home Movies?


  • Do any of you have a home movie to share of something exciting and magical? Would you like to share it here? I love new content from new and exciting young minds.

Comments

  • Comments, please? All will be answered and I'll link to your blog if you include the link.

 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.