AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(147)
-
▼
May
(23)
- KAT FLANNERY - LAKOTA HONOR!!
- BIGFOOT BOY ACCEPTED BY PUBLISHER
- Writers' Conference Wrap-up
- Words in 3 Dimensions This Weekend
- Kenna McKinnon: German News Reels
- Russia, India and China
- Space Program
- Problems Posting Blog
- India News and Pictures
- Funny commercials on youtube
- WRITING ESSENTIALS BY MORGEN BAILEY
- COMMENT OF THE DAY
- Guest Post by Roy Huff, Author of Everville
- Guest Blog on Crime Writing by Morgen Bailey
- MEAN BEE
- MEMORIES OF MOTHER
- WINNERS
- How to Lose Weight?
- 99 cents for a great book
- ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION SALE WITH AUTHOR EXTRAORDI...
- INTERVIEW WITH EILEEN SCHUH, AUTHOR OF THE TRAZ, F...
- CHEAP YOUNG ADULT BOOK SALES
- Stop and smell the roses song
-
▼
May
(23)
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
A vote: SpaceHive, Space Hive, SPACEHIVE? You'll note there's a new title for my book, and I've chosen SpaceHive. Consultation w...
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Kenna McKinnon: German News Reels
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.