AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Blog Archive

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Thursday, August 15, 2013

SCHUBERT'S SERENADE AND A SALE

My eBook YA science fiction/fantasy debut novel, SPACEHIVE, is on sale from August 15-31 for $0.99.

I'm not going to show you my trailer. Instead, I'm going to treat you to something more beautiful than my little book.

Sit back, sip on a cool beer (or a coffee) and enjoy this video.

My beautiful Finland. And a lovely piece of music, lovely photography, and a lovely country.

I attended a symphony on an evening last year. One of the pieces was by a Finnish composer who wrote a score that featured recordings of real birds, recorded by him on a winter day in northern Finland.

Regrettably, I forget the name of the composer or the sonata. Can anyone help me?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.