AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(147)
-
▼
August
(15)
- 5 WAYS TO LAUGH AT OURSELVES
- Rugby in Russia
- Rock from Space
- ALISON BRUCE INTERVIEW WITH A CON
- INTERVIEW WITH AUTHOR KAT FLANNERY
- Russia may be right
- Putin Rainbow Themes
- SCHUBERT'S SERENADE AND A SALE
- RUSSIAN FIREBALL REVISITED
- POEM ON LINKY BLOG
- GEEK WEEK: Star Wars Filibuster
- RESULTS WITH TRIBERR
- SUMMER SIZZLES WITH IMAJIN BOOKS
- Boycott of Vodka Wrong?
- Can you get there from here?
-
▼
August
(15)
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Monday, August 12, 2013
RESULTS WITH TRIBERR
I joined Triberr and am very happy with the couple of members so far who've answered me. It looks great. I found this blog on one of the tribes and took the liberty of sharing it with my readers.
Detroit and Education, can they be saved? You'll recall Detroit declared bankruptcy recently, and education in North America is certainly subject to budget cuts across the board, here in Alberta being no exception.
I also pinned another blog from Cabin Goddess to Pinterest.
I'm going to be posting some infographics soon.
Maybe shake it up and twist it up, eh? Would my readers like that?
What would you like to see? What topics can I glean for you from this rich harvest I've found?

Detroit and Education, can they be saved? You'll recall Detroit declared bankruptcy recently, and education in North America is certainly subject to budget cuts across the board, here in Alberta being no exception.
I also pinned another blog from Cabin Goddess to Pinterest.
I'm going to be posting some infographics soon.
Maybe shake it up and twist it up, eh? Would my readers like that?
What would you like to see? What topics can I glean for you from this rich harvest I've found?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.