AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(147)
-
▼
August
(15)
- 5 WAYS TO LAUGH AT OURSELVES
- Rugby in Russia
- Rock from Space
- ALISON BRUCE INTERVIEW WITH A CON
- INTERVIEW WITH AUTHOR KAT FLANNERY
- Russia may be right
- Putin Rainbow Themes
- SCHUBERT'S SERENADE AND A SALE
- RUSSIAN FIREBALL REVISITED
- POEM ON LINKY BLOG
- GEEK WEEK: Star Wars Filibuster
- RESULTS WITH TRIBERR
- SUMMER SIZZLES WITH IMAJIN BOOKS
- Boycott of Vodka Wrong?
- Can you get there from here?
-
▼
August
(15)
Most Popular Posts
-
Ready for another contest? You will win a $5 Amazon.com gift card if you name the giant alien wasps' (Black Watch) spaceship. The la...
-
Though it’s a standalone sequel, Penniless Souls is the second half of a two-part journey called the Lost Compass Love Series. Follow Pen...
-
Memorable Characters Writer's Workshop I went to my first writer's workshop last Saturday, put on by the Canadian Authors'...
-
Inspired and Committed Author Gets the Job Done ASCENDING , a new novella, is on pre-release on Amazon. I'm really excited about ...
-
I looked after my son's black, long-haired, affectionate and personable cat on many occasions. Nicknamed Fuzzy Kitty, we never were sur...
-
Welcome to Monique Morgan, author of these great adventure books with a twist of dark suspense. You won't want to miss these awesome boo...
-
Tongue in Cheek, a review of a neighborhood battling change I wrote this for a contest called Hyperlocal , which deals with change in...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
A bee or wasp sting can be fatal to someone who's allergic to it. When I was a child I was stung by honeybees but my mother put a paste ...
-
Forbes posted an informative article on how to use social media . I'll certainly try to be more proactive and active with social media s...
Monday, August 12, 2013
RESULTS WITH TRIBERR
I joined Triberr and am very happy with the couple of members so far who've answered me. It looks great. I found this blog on one of the tribes and took the liberty of sharing it with my readers.
Detroit and Education, can they be saved? You'll recall Detroit declared bankruptcy recently, and education in North America is certainly subject to budget cuts across the board, here in Alberta being no exception.
I also pinned another blog from Cabin Goddess to Pinterest.
I'm going to be posting some infographics soon.
Maybe shake it up and twist it up, eh? Would my readers like that?
What would you like to see? What topics can I glean for you from this rich harvest I've found?

Detroit and Education, can they be saved? You'll recall Detroit declared bankruptcy recently, and education in North America is certainly subject to budget cuts across the board, here in Alberta being no exception.
I also pinned another blog from Cabin Goddess to Pinterest.
I'm going to be posting some infographics soon.
Maybe shake it up and twist it up, eh? Would my readers like that?
What would you like to see? What topics can I glean for you from this rich harvest I've found?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.