AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(147)
-
▼
August
(15)
- 5 WAYS TO LAUGH AT OURSELVES
- Rugby in Russia
- Rock from Space
- ALISON BRUCE INTERVIEW WITH A CON
- INTERVIEW WITH AUTHOR KAT FLANNERY
- Russia may be right
- Putin Rainbow Themes
- SCHUBERT'S SERENADE AND A SALE
- RUSSIAN FIREBALL REVISITED
- POEM ON LINKY BLOG
- GEEK WEEK: Star Wars Filibuster
- RESULTS WITH TRIBERR
- SUMMER SIZZLES WITH IMAJIN BOOKS
- Boycott of Vodka Wrong?
- Can you get there from here?
-
▼
August
(15)
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Rock from Space
Did a blast from space like Tunguska shape the solar system and our primeval Earth? This infographic courtesy of Karl Tate and SPACE.com, as well as the Russian Emergency Ministry photos, gives us fascinating information on the meteor explosion in Russia in February 2013, which injured more than 1,000 people and shattered glass and buildings in populated areas.
The "rock from space" that exploded in Siberia in 1908 was the largest meteor blast recorded.
Was it something like this that wiped out the dinosaurs and changed the course of the Earth before man appeared? CREDIT: YouTube
Is there an infographic you'd like to see? Please let me know and I'll put something together or find one for you, with my comments.
Please understand my comments are simply my opinion, unless backed up by irrefutable fact. Yours are just as valid and just as important to me. Please feel free to comment on any post.
Thank you to my Russian readers for your generosity of spirit and your readership over the past few months. That is important to me.

The "rock from space" that exploded in Siberia in 1908 was the largest meteor blast recorded.
Was it something like this that wiped out the dinosaurs and changed the course of the Earth before man appeared? CREDIT: YouTube
Is there an infographic you'd like to see? Please let me know and I'll put something together or find one for you, with my comments.
![]() | |
| Kenna thinking |
Please understand my comments are simply my opinion, unless backed up by irrefutable fact. Yours are just as valid and just as important to me. Please feel free to comment on any post.
Thank you to my Russian readers for your generosity of spirit and your readership over the past few months. That is important to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.