AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Blog Archive

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Rock from Space

Did a blast from space like Tunguska shape the solar system and our primeval Earth? This infographic courtesy of Karl Tate and SPACE.com, as well as the Russian Emergency Ministry photos, gives us fascinating information on the meteor explosion in Russia in February 2013, which injured more than 1,000 people and shattered glass and buildings in populated areas.

The "rock from space" that exploded in Siberia in 1908 was the largest meteor blast recorded.



Was it something like this that wiped out the dinosaurs and changed the course of the Earth before man appeared? CREDIT: YouTube

Is there an infographic you'd like to see? Please let me know and I'll put something together or find one for you, with my comments.

Kenna thinking


Please understand my comments are simply my opinion, unless backed up by irrefutable fact. Yours are just as valid and just as important to me. Please feel free to comment on any post.

Thank you to my Russian readers for your generosity of spirit and your readership over the past few months. That is important to me.



Find out about the huge meteor that exploded over Russia in this SPACE.com Infographic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.