AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(147)
-
▼
August
(15)
- 5 WAYS TO LAUGH AT OURSELVES
- Rugby in Russia
- Rock from Space
- ALISON BRUCE INTERVIEW WITH A CON
- INTERVIEW WITH AUTHOR KAT FLANNERY
- Russia may be right
- Putin Rainbow Themes
- SCHUBERT'S SERENADE AND A SALE
- RUSSIAN FIREBALL REVISITED
- POEM ON LINKY BLOG
- GEEK WEEK: Star Wars Filibuster
- RESULTS WITH TRIBERR
- SUMMER SIZZLES WITH IMAJIN BOOKS
- Boycott of Vodka Wrong?
- Can you get there from here?
-
▼
August
(15)
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
POEM ON LINKY BLOG
Hey look everybody… I responded to one of the Linky Blog tips and
Brent put my poem and link right on the tip for every reader to see. He
told me he has done that on several tips for people who have responded
with a good suggestion or addition to the
tip.
Brent said: "Write a poem. Don't immediately dismiss this idea.
Poems might sound a little cheesy to most folks but there are such a wide variety of them you should not immediately dismiss the idea. You can write a poem or find one that already exists.
Poems can be beautiful and inspiring, gut wrenching and tear-jerking, or hilarious. You can often find poems related to just about any topic that are just silly and fun.
Harness the power of Google and see if you can find a poem, limerick, or rhyme that would give your readers a smile or something to think about.Here's a poem by Kenna McKinnon she wrote in response to this tip (visit Brent's blog here):Faeries whispered in my earMy fingers flew on a brand new postWhat fun to write a rhyme, they saidTo read and laugh and love and toast."
Labels:blog tips,Brent Riggs,Linky Blog,poem
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.