AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(147)
-
▼
August
(15)
- 5 WAYS TO LAUGH AT OURSELVES
- Rugby in Russia
- Rock from Space
- ALISON BRUCE INTERVIEW WITH A CON
- INTERVIEW WITH AUTHOR KAT FLANNERY
- Russia may be right
- Putin Rainbow Themes
- SCHUBERT'S SERENADE AND A SALE
- RUSSIAN FIREBALL REVISITED
- POEM ON LINKY BLOG
- GEEK WEEK: Star Wars Filibuster
- RESULTS WITH TRIBERR
- SUMMER SIZZLES WITH IMAJIN BOOKS
- Boycott of Vodka Wrong?
- Can you get there from here?
-
▼
August
(15)
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Saturday, August 31, 2013
Rugby in Russia
Rugby was banned in the Stalin era because it was considered bourgeois and decadent in Soviet states. Football is far more popular.
Rugby has made a comeback in Russia, though.
The Independent reports that "That is starting to change, however, as the national side made an appearance at the 2011 World Cup in New Zealand, and Moscow hosts the World Cup Sevens next weekend, at Luzhniki Stadium, the main venue for the 1980 Olympics, and the stadium that hosted the 2008 Champions League final..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.