AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Red Herrings was featured on Book Goodies , but now it's buried on the first page. I regret I don't keep up my website/blog, a...
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Gothic and cool stand up dude
One day I was sitting in the bus and a hip hop guy got on.
He was a large Asian young man with a blue spiked Mohawk, chains everywhere,
lips, ears, mouth and nose pierced, army boots and tattoos. He was sucking a
large soother. I thought, my gosh, he's so cool—if
I were 18 again that might appeal to me.
He's decorated his entire body.
I stared too long; he sat down with his friend behind me and
I heard them talk. "I don't stare at her because she's all wrinkled and
old looking, I wish she wouldn't stare at me. I should be staring at her."
I thought that was funny for some reason.
We all stare for our own reasons.
![]() | |
| Photo courtesy of Free Digital Photos.net |
Yes, there's a generation gap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.