AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Sunday, November 18, 2012

DOMO ARAGATO, READERS - SPACEHIVE!


Sorry, readers, SpaceHive is back to paid. My mistake, I thought it was free today as well. But hey, get on yer Doc Martens and join the convo on my site, or start something! I feel so silly like barf in my cornflakes, SpaceHive will be free again on Dec. 26-27  "Don't get stung and miss this…" That will be your last chance for quite a while to get this great book free! But grab yourself a copy and please help me make it a bestseller, reviews are very helpful and very welcome on Amazon, and please "like" it as well.

My Japanese readers downloaded a significant number of copies yesterday. Domo Aragato, readers. I hope you have a great day and enjoy your reading pleasure. Meanwhile, I'll get back to the barf in my cornflakes and try to find something clean to wear when my publisher whips me with a wet noodle.

SpaceHive is a great read any time. Let's hear from y'all.

India? Are you there? The action takes place to a great extent on the plains of India.

Also, the Japanese are mentioned although pore Japan is sunk with General's Vard first invasion. Let's not let this happen.

Carry on and tell me how you like the cover. Done by Ryan Doan. Pretty cool, huh? Can you draw or paint? How about sending me a picture? I'll publish it here.





SPACEHIVE "a strange and quirky twist on the science fiction genre"

Earth defends itself against alien invasion
A vicious alien wasp attacks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.