AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Friday, August 31, 2012

SPACEHIVE PRINT LAUNCH SATURDAY!!!!

My debut novel SPACEHIVE is now out in print as well as ebook. It's available on Amazon.com in ebook and print, and CreateSpace in print.

We're having FUN AND GAMES AND PRIZES on my Facebook SPACEHIVE Print Launch Page.

Join us there. First person to leave a comment HERE ON MY BLOG will win a prize of their choosing from a list of awesome young adult prizes including iron-on transfers, skateboard stickers, books and more.

I'll need your mailing address to send you YOUR AWESOME PRIZE.

Note, the comment must be from a young adult or middle reader, and must be on this blog, not Facebook.

Other prizes available for FB readers.

COME SEE WHAT ALL THE BUZZ IS ABOUT. See you there.

Get your SPACEHIVE print book HERE or HERE.








7 comments:

  1. My daughter thinks this looks like a super freaky story! I am purchasing it for her today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie, if your daughter enters a comment here as a young adult or middle reader she will win a FREE prize of her choosing from a list of great little but mighty prizes. I'll need her mailing address. You may contact me by email and I'll arrange for mailing. Congratulations, all I have to do is hear from your daughter and I'll arrange a prize of her choosing to be mailed today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so scared of stinging bugs. I have goosebumps just thinking about it. I am ready to read your book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenna, josiepie8 is my lil chic. I know I'm half asleep, lol, what is your email?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be a brave little soldier, Josiepie. You have just won your choice of a FREE prize from my little bee boiler full of prizes. Pls. contact me at kennam at shaw dot ca and I'll arrange to send your prize to you after you've chosen it. Congratulations! You don't need to be afraid. Jason will protect you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Kenna, and good luck with the promotion and sales. I'm sure Space Hive will be a huge success

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Alex. Your comments are much appreciated. If you're right it would be great, but it's been a fun journey anyhow so far, and just beginning, I suspect.

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.