AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Thursday, August 9, 2012
SPACEHIVE LAUNCH PARTY, FRIDAY
Come to the Facebook virtual SpaceHive launch party on Friday. Games, prizes, virtual mead and honey tapas, loads of fun!
Buy the ebook for only $2.99!!!
FREE STUFF!! ALL DAY FRIDAY FROM 8:00 am - 11:00 pm.

"(This) YA novel is a sci-fi adventure in which a young man named Jason must help fight a race of giant, interstellar wasps in order to save Earth. The bottom line: Sometimes humorous, sometimes terrifying, and always imaginative, this high-tech, interplanetary tale will keep you buzzing through page after page. You will never look at bees the same way!" Val Muller, author of Corgi Capers: Deceit on Dorset Drive.
Look for the trade paperback on September 1, 2012.
Labels:ebooks,launch party,SpaceHive,young adult
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Congratulations Kenna. I love the cover too. It looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Alex. Nice to have you visit. Come join us in our launch today!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the release of your ebook. I look forward to the paperback! Thanks for letting me read the advanced copy :)
ReplyDelete