AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(95)
-
▼
June
(10)
- Backstreet Boys Inspired by Oprah
- IZMAYLOVO FLEA MARKET IN RUSSIA
- Is Justin Bieber Maturing?
- Much of BUY'S Internet Superstore not available in...
- Two greats, Bradbury and Heinlein
- Authors promoting their books - what would you lik...
- Hunger Games and other stories
- Walk the Talk - What are You Wearing this Summer?
- Vote for SpaceHive Music - and WIN a $5 Amazon Gif...
- MICROSOFT'S XBox 360 a "little brainier"
-
▼
June
(10)
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Much of BUY'S Internet Superstore not available in Canada?
Disney Radio Jams 11, anyone? It's great music on Buy's Internet Superstore, but this CD from Buy's is available only in USA. What, not Canada? Not UK? Where do you buy your music? Do you (shhhh) download it for free, buy iTunes?
I found books were the same. I found an awesome book, McTs Self Paced Training Kit, also The Cage of Zeus, looked fascinating - not available to Canada.
Come on, Canada, you can do better than that.
Our kids love Buy's Internet Superstore. Don't you, American kids?
Any thoughts, Canucks and International residents?
I found books were the same. I found an awesome book, McTs Self Paced Training Kit, also The Cage of Zeus, looked fascinating - not available to Canada.
Come on, Canada, you can do better than that.
Our kids love Buy's Internet Superstore. Don't you, American kids?
Any thoughts, Canucks and International residents?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.