AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(95)
-
▼
June
(10)
- Backstreet Boys Inspired by Oprah
- IZMAYLOVO FLEA MARKET IN RUSSIA
- Is Justin Bieber Maturing?
- Much of BUY'S Internet Superstore not available in...
- Two greats, Bradbury and Heinlein
- Authors promoting their books - what would you lik...
- Hunger Games and other stories
- Walk the Talk - What are You Wearing this Summer?
- Vote for SpaceHive Music - and WIN a $5 Amazon Gif...
- MICROSOFT'S XBox 360 a "little brainier"
-
▼
June
(10)
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Saturday, June 30, 2012
Backstreet Boys Inspired by Oprah
December 4, 2003 "Backstreet Boys Inspired by Oprah to Hit Studio Again".
Question: Brian Littleroller, what was your first impression of Oprah and why did she inspire you to return?
Brian: Well, Oprah is a beautiful big black broad with...how could I not be inspired? Ask Nicolas Cartwheels. He told me let's listen to the guru of gestalt.
Question: Mr. Cartwheels? Does Scottie McLean agree with you boys?
Nicolas: As new kids on the block, we were blown away.
Question: Howie Doughboys and Keith...er...Mr. Richardson, to what do you attribute your amazing success?
Howie and Keith (together): Pop, pop rock, R&B, teen pop, adult contemporary. We've been active since 1993 with a break from 2002 - 2003. I see you've narrowed that down to our Oprah Ah-Hah Moment.
Question: Did you answer the question?
Backstreet Boys: Sure. Anything else, Elton?
Question: You're set to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame next year. Are you excited?
Backstreet Boys: Yes, we're excited. We're Unbreakable and This is Us. Over and out.
Question: Classical soul, Ninja Turtle, you're named after Orlando's former Backstreet flea market. Any relation to the Izmaylovo?
Backstreet Boys: Definitely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.