AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(95)
-
▼
June
(10)
- Backstreet Boys Inspired by Oprah
- IZMAYLOVO FLEA MARKET IN RUSSIA
- Is Justin Bieber Maturing?
- Much of BUY'S Internet Superstore not available in...
- Two greats, Bradbury and Heinlein
- Authors promoting their books - what would you lik...
- Hunger Games and other stories
- Walk the Talk - What are You Wearing this Summer?
- Vote for SpaceHive Music - and WIN a $5 Amazon Gif...
- MICROSOFT'S XBox 360 a "little brainier"
-
▼
June
(10)
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Vote for SpaceHive Music - and WIN a $5 Amazon Gift Card!
![]() | |
| It's almost time... |
SpaceHive, my YA/MG Sci Fi novel, will be released soon. I've seen the cover page, awesome!!!
Jessie B. Tyson is working on a narration. With or without music? Which will it be? Please vote music - yes or no?
Choose something adventurous from Kevin MacLoud's site that you think would match the narration. If Jessie, the narrator, chooses your music, you WIN A $5 AMAZON GIFT CARD!
VOTE TODAY!
See the trailer, to be released same time as the cover page.
Read the book, soon to be on Amazon.com!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.