AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Red Herrings was featured on Book Goodies , but now it's buried on the first page. I regret I don't keep up my website/blog, a...
Thursday, December 8, 2011
WELCOME TO MY WORLD
Cheryl Tardif from Imajin Books is publishing my first novel, SpaceHive, in the summer of 2012. It will be in both ebook and trade paperback format. It's a MR/YA Sci Fi novel. My first poem at the age of five rhymed "Stars" with "Mars." Maybe I haven't come such a long way since then!
Thanks to Jenn from Sapphire Blog Design for her great work and patience in creating this blog. I enjoyed working with you, Jenn, and would recommend you to any author or creative person looking for a super graphic designer.
Comments are welcome. Please stay tuned for further posts when this blog really gets under way.
Have you read any books similar to SpaceHive? How do you think Young Adult books could be improved? What do you think of Pixar-like writing and how does it get that way? Is there really a conflict between good and evil or is that a construct of a paternalistic/orthodox society? And do pigs fly?
Labels:books,Pixar,The Jive Hive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
I love this new blog, Kenna. Congratulations on the book!
ReplyDelete