AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
A vote: SpaceHive, Space Hive, SPACEHIVE? You'll note there's a new title for my book, and I've chosen SpaceHive. Consultation w...
Sunday, August 24, 2014
An eBook and this is special
My new book of short stories is on Amazon right now and I believe it's available on Amazon Prime.
I'm looking for reviews for Short Circuit and Other Geek Stories. I'll send you a free eBook in exchange for a fair and honest review on Amazon.
This book was written in honor and memory of my son, who passed away two years ago this September on the last day of summer 2012.
I will give any of my own proceeds from the sale of this book to the Humane Society of Edmonton, a charity close to Steve's heart. It was published through Authors for a Cause, which funds literacy for children with their share.
If you like sci-fi, fantasy with a twist and a bit of humor, and a bit of everything else thrown in for good measure, you'll love this book of short stories.
Let's help make it a best seller! I'll keep you posted on Twitter and Facebook as to the progress of Short Circuit.
Right now it stands at 735,442 paid in Amazon. It's not available yet in print.
If I get enough interest in the eBook I'll publish this fantastic book of tales in print.
I'll keep you all appraised.
I'm looking for reviews for Short Circuit and Other Geek Stories. I'll send you a free eBook in exchange for a fair and honest review on Amazon.
This book was written in honor and memory of my son, who passed away two years ago this September on the last day of summer 2012.
I will give any of my own proceeds from the sale of this book to the Humane Society of Edmonton, a charity close to Steve's heart. It was published through Authors for a Cause, which funds literacy for children with their share.
If you like sci-fi, fantasy with a twist and a bit of humor, and a bit of everything else thrown in for good measure, you'll love this book of short stories.
Let's help make it a best seller! I'll keep you posted on Twitter and Facebook as to the progress of Short Circuit.
Right now it stands at 735,442 paid in Amazon. It's not available yet in print.
If I get enough interest in the eBook I'll publish this fantastic book of tales in print.
I'll keep you all appraised.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.