AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
New Schizophrenic Mystery Written with Experience and the Hero's Voice
I'm thrilled to announce Red Herrings, my new mystery novel, is ready for publication, written from my personal experience with paranoid schizophrenia and an interest in the bizarre.
This new schizophrenic mystery is written with the hero's voice by Kenna McKinnon, author of poetry, short stories, a memoir, a children's chapter book, and two YA novels.
Annie finds new beauty and true love in this engaging story of a young woman coming of age, and solving a heinous crime as well.
Published by father and daughter team at Authors for a Cause, Red Herrings follows my fantasy/sci-fi collection of short stories (Short Circuit and Other Geek Stories) written in memory of my son. All proceeds from Short Circuit go to the Edmonton Humane Society.
Authors for a Cause is a charitable publisher which supports children's literacy and pets.

This new schizophrenic mystery is written with the hero's voice by Kenna McKinnon, author of poetry, short stories, a memoir, a children's chapter book, and two YA novels.
Annie finds new beauty and true love in this engaging story of a young woman coming of age, and solving a heinous crime as well.
Published by father and daughter team at Authors for a Cause, Red Herrings follows my fantasy/sci-fi collection of short stories (Short Circuit and Other Geek Stories) written in memory of my son. All proceeds from Short Circuit go to the Edmonton Humane Society.
Authors for a Cause is a charitable publisher which supports children's literacy and pets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)

This is a great read! Kenna McKinnon's "Red Herrings" is a mystery novel whose heroine offers insight into what schizophrenia is like. Kenna's knowledge is from personal experience with the disease, and offers fascinating inside looks into behavior and challenges. PLUS, it's a good mystery novel.
ReplyDelete