AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Friday, November 29, 2013
Free stuff and parties, big sale from Imajin Books
So here's what we have
planned:
1. Giveaways –
We'll be awarding random ebook prizes to those who leave comments on our Facebook page between December 1-25,
2013.
2. eBook Sale – This year's sale will be held December 20-January
3rd, so load up your ereaders (Kindle, Nook, Kobo etc.) before
Christmas and after! Most of our ebooks will be on sale for $0.99 or
$1.99. You can also use
our sale for Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers--just print out the receipt
from Amazon and gift it to your loved one. They'll also get an email from
Amazon.
3.
Rafflecopter –
Share the Imajin Books Buzz! Prize: Kindle Fire HD or Kobo
equivalent, (2) $50 Amazon gift cards – December 1-25. To enter, visit
our contest widget at http://www.imajinbooks.com/contests-events
or on our FB
page. You can enter multiple times a
day.
4. Twitter Party – Meet
our authors! Ask them questions! Win random prizes! Follow and use hashtag
#ImajinAuthors to join our Twitter Party on December 14 & 15 from 3-8 PM MT
(5-10 PM ET).
Imajin Books and our
authors wish you all a wonderful holiday season, and we thank you for reading
our books! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.