AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Monday, November 18, 2013
Buy BIGFOOT BOY with one easy click!
My amazing new YA novel, Bigfoot Boy: Lost on Earth, is now available on Amazon in print.
Watch for it in eBook soon!
What would you like to see as a launch?
I'm foregoing a Facebook launch (yawn) and would like something new.
Prizes? Free signed books to a winner?
There are winners on Facebook, they will be notified. Someone won a FREE SIGNED PRINT BOOK...more news to follow.

Watch for it in eBook soon!
What would you like to see as a launch?
I'm foregoing a Facebook launch (yawn) and would like something new.
Prizes? Free signed books to a winner?
There are winners on Facebook, they will be notified. Someone won a FREE SIGNED PRINT BOOK...more news to follow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.