AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Red Herrings was featured on Book Goodies , but now it's buried on the first page. I regret I don't keep up my website/blog, a...
Saturday, November 23, 2013
Easy and fast! Set your radio dial to Indie Books Show at 11 am on 11/29
Indie Books Show
with Will Wilson, Georgia, USA
featuring BIGFOOT BOY: Lost on Earth
Radio Show
Friday, November 29, 2013
11:00 am EST
Listen in as Will and Kenna discuss her latest small press releases, BIGFOOT BOY: Lost on Earth, and SpaceHive.
Kenna is also the author of two self-published books, DISCOVERY: A Collection (Anthology) of Poetry and The Insanity Machine.
Ask her the difference between small presses and self-publishing!
Get insights into the writing and publishing business!
Ask questions!
Phone in to this great new Indie radio show and share your thoughts and comments with Kenna and Will.
(646) 595-3951
Remember: Tune your radio dial to Indie Books Show with author Kenna McKinnon at 11:00 a.m. EST next Friday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.