AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(147)
-
▼
July
(9)
- SUMMER SIZZLES EVENT - IMAJIN BOOKS
- The Dennehy Family "United Nations"
- LGBT rights in Russia vs Snowden
- 10 reasons I love my family
- MY 7 (LUCKY NUMBER) FAVORITE BLOGS
- Guest Post: Sandra Miller, Writer from New York
- THE BEST FLASH FICTION READER IN THE UK
- FREE Images and Reasonably Priced Stock Royalty Fr...
- 5 MYTHS ABOUT CANADA EXPOSED
-
▼
July
(9)
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Friday, July 12, 2013
THE BEST FLASH FICTION READER IN THE UK
She reads it with the correct emphasis and pronunciation of Kijiji, a difficult word which I struggled with when I first heard it.
I'm impressed with Morgen's efficiency and good humor, and with her Jack Russell's forebearance, heh heh, Morgen must spend a great deal of time working.
![]() | |||
| A toast from Morgen's Jack Russell terrier |
What would you, kind reader, like to see in a newsletter that's not covered in my blog?
And sign up for my newsletter, please, top left - SUBSCRIBE. You may be surprised at how seldom I post. That could change, with your help.
Any suggestions?
Come on now, be wild like Flash Gordon. Help me out. I just sent out an informative newsletter and I need some feedback. Please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.