AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(147)
-
▼
June
(13)
- Radio talk show hostess Naz Sohni Uppal
- Norse origin of the name Friday
- "Killer" bees
- June 15 in Denmark History
- Canada, My Home and Native Land
- Who I am and having FUN
- 5 Maybe Surprising Things You Didn't Know About Me
- Fire in Moscow
- Kenna McKinnon: Sample of SpaceHive - Wet Your Whi...
- Just for Canadians
- Russian Satire: Predictions for 2013
- O Canada, our True North Strong and Free
- COMMENT OF THE DAY
-
▼
June
(13)
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Saturday, June 1, 2013
COMMENT OF THE DAY
Jessie B Tyson said...
Congratulations getting BIG FOOT published. Here's to many more! I'm still a tad behind with my three..lol
Jessie's comment means a lot to me because she is a fellow Imajineer author who struggles much as I have, with recent success for her efforts in the sales of White Heaven Women.

Jessie B. Tyson's infectious smile and rosy English complexion
Also, not to forget my good and faithful friend Judi, also my editor, who commented:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Hooray! BIGFOOT BOY is being published! I love that book, Kenna! I am HAPPEEEEE! Congratulations! (I still feel this way.)
ReplyDelete