AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Red Herrings was featured on Book Goodies , but now it's buried on the first page. I regret I don't keep up my website/blog, a...
Wednesday, December 26, 2012
SpaceHive is FREE Dec. 26-28
SpaceHive is FREE today
Who is Jason Anderson?
Meet
Jason Anderson from SPACEHIVE.
Jason
Anderson is a red-headed 12-year-old boy with a big heart and a keen mind.
Jason likes music, science and his neighbor's dog Freedom. His father is a
biochemist. His mother is a stay-at-home librarian who wears Betty Boop aprons.
There is a baby brother born in an underground bunker while Jason and his
Indian friend Aadab Ali join forces on the plains of India to defeat the
dreadful alien General Vard and his Wasps.
Jason
becomes a teen while held prisoner in the alien ship SpaceHive. The music
stored on his Personal Audio Device (PAD) incites the alien Bees to revolt
against the General and the Black Watch. Jason likes new instruments like the
ZitherCom and he loves to play Guitar Mozart. His mother's choice of Brahm's
Third Symphony, though, is the deciding melody which calms the Apian Way.
Jason's
friendship with three worker Bees arises from this classical motif and not the
Three Black Skulls of Jason's generation.
Jason's
long red hair, green eyes, young age, and slim stature make him less than a
heroic figure to Aadab Ali, who at first is delighted to find an
"American" freedom fighter with "reinforcements" who will
help win the Battle of India. Aadab soon finds out that Jason is alone and
frightened, captive in the SpaceHive with only a ZipPAD and his scientific brain
and education to overcome General Vard and the Wasps.
Aadab
also finds out the difference between Canadians and Americans! Jason Anderson
and his family, there is no doubt about it, are proudly Canadian.
SPACEHIVE
is available FREE Dec. 26-28, 2012 for Kindle all over the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.