AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Thursday, December 6, 2012

I Throw Up in Your General Direction

I was thinking about making a pact with my readers: I'll post more often if you'll comment.

I will post on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and when special guests appear the posts may be more often.

Possible subjects:

  • Mr. Lunt singing a love song to a cheeseburger (my first choice);
  • My feet sticking to the kitchen floor while the jam throws a party on the counter;
  • Me falling face first in the jam on the kitchen floor;
  • Snow in Edmonton, Alberta;
  • Mr. Lunt singing a love song to a jam sandwich (my second choice);
  • More snow in Edmonton;
  • Johnny Cash singing Banks of the Ohio while I strum on my blue guitar;
  • Pictures of Paul Kane Park in December;
  • A blinding snowstorm in Edmonton;
  • Traffic jams;
  • A romantic wedding while Mr. Lunt sings a love song to a cheeseburger (see below).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.