AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Red Herrings was featured on Book Goodies , but now it's buried on the first page. I regret I don't keep up my website/blog, a...
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Thanks to all Snow Rose Bunnies
Don't forget to smell the red, red roses in the snow this Christmas, like Santa's beard and his suit. White roses stand for purity and truth but red roses stand for passion and love, and I opt for the red...how about you?
OOPS, looks like we've chosen white. <tee hee>
The awesome Morgen Bailey is guesting me on the morning of December 26 here.
Thanks again, everyone. Are there any teens, tweens and New Adults out there in particular? My next book is going up a notch in age to New Adults. Would you like to comment or perhaps you've read SpaceHive or will this Christmas, and tell me if it's suitable for all ages...
Merry Christmas.
![]() | |
| Courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net |
The awesome Morgen Bailey is guesting me on the morning of December 26 here.
Thanks again, everyone. Are there any teens, tweens and New Adults out there in particular? My next book is going up a notch in age to New Adults. Would you like to comment or perhaps you've read SpaceHive or will this Christmas, and tell me if it's suitable for all ages...
Merry Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)

I'm not a new adult, I'm an old adult, but I look forward to your next book, Kenna. You rawk. ;)
ReplyDeletelove, Mow Mow
Thank you, Mow, you will be interested to know my next book will be a mystery/thriller starring a schizophrenic female private eye. I'm tentatively calling it Annie and Drew.
ReplyDelete