AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(95)
-
▼
May
(11)
- An Interview with Jason
- The Beauty of Pollination
- The Zombie Within - Apocalyptic
- Happy Memorial Day, kids. Enjoy your long weekend ...
- Harry Potter anyone? A blog for middle readers
- Paraprosdokian (Churchill loved these)
- Name the Black Watch Spaceship
- Beta Battlefield 3 SpaceHive Action YA Book
- Awesome Guitar and the Black Strat
- Hymenoptera and the Contest
- "Name the Book" Contest Ends Friday, May 4, 2012
-
▼
May
(11)
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Friday, May 25, 2012
Harry Potter anyone? A blog for middle readers
Let's make a list of Harry Potter questions.
- Harry Potter is about a young wizard. Would you rather read about a witch?
- What do A.J. Rowling's friends call her?
- What is her first name?
- Did you think she was a man? Why?
- Would you like to go to a school like that?
- Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?
- Why?
- Do you think Witch & Wizard by James Patterson is as good as Harry Potter?
What do you think about a book like that? Would you be willing to read it on ebook or print? Which do you prefer?
Yes, it's like a video game. I've talked about a video game on a previous blog. Do you want to go back and comment? Some games aren't recommended for those under 17. But...
![]() | |
| Jason with his ZipPAD |
This book is for YOU. SpaceHive, it'll have your friends buzzing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.