AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Monday, May 9, 2016
Monday Blues
Monday starts a new week for those who work M-F nine to five, and it is understandably a "blue Monday" for some who enjoy the weekends. I hope you like the relaxing little song I'm attaching to this blog today, and have a wonderful Monday, everyone. You never know what the week will bring. I always feel excited about a Monday coming up. A new week! New adventures! New opportunities!
My condolences to those who must wake up to an alarm clock. It's not Groundhog's Day, though, and this is a new beginning to a new week.
Catch a cuppa java at your favorite bistro or better yet, brew it yourself at home and maybe get up ten minutes early for a nice healthy breakfast.
What's your favorite day of the week? Mine is Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.