AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Friday, October 4, 2013

Guess Whose Day?

Guess What Day This Is?

Whose day is it?

This day in 1974 John Lennon released "Walls and Bridges" album.

I was in my third year at the University of Alberta sitting in a classroom. I was a mature student, 29 years old until later that month, when I turned the big 3-0, with some trepidation. 

It was a Friday, the same as this year, and a big year for me.

I met someone that semester who would change my life forever.

From Wikipedia:
The title of the album refers to the barriers that Lennon had constructed between himself and others and to his hope that those barriers could be surmounted.Lennon said, "Walls keep you in either protectively or otherwise, and bridges get you somewhere else."


1 comment:

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.