AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Red Herrings was featured on Book Goodies , but now it's buried on the first page. I regret I don't keep up my website/blog, a...
Thursday, October 17, 2013
BIGFOOT BOY SIGHTED NOVEMBER 2, 2013
An Amazon link isn't available yet but will be up on the date it's published by Mockingbird Lane Press.
I'll keep you posted.
Here's a link to the Bibliophilic Book Blog which features BIGFOOT BOY this week! Read all about it here.
In the meantime, did you know Bigfoot Boy found romance in the forests near Cranbrook, British Columbia?
What should we call the fair furry creature?
Bigfoot calls her Hunny.
Can you think of a more appropriate name?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
It's exciting to see "Bigfoot Boy" published!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Judi, look for it around November 2!
DeleteCan't wait Kenna!
ReplyDeletePlease note the release date has been pushed back to November 18. Thanks, Laurence, I hope you enjoy it! Please leave a review if you like it.
Delete