AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Thursday, October 3, 2013
COMMENTER OF THE WEEK
Judith Hansen is commenter of the week
How many comments?
Five comments in one day!
- Where does the woman excited to go to work ... work? She must be a model, eh? These are all good suggestions.
- Nice! Interesting post for Edmontonians and us Michiganders, too!
- Because of all the hurt, we have built fences
to keep in the tears and to keep out the pain.
And they exist well past their purpose,
keeping out the love as well. - Our loved ones are with us for too short a time. What good would hope be if it didn't include being with them again?
- Unfair! Right under the video on Christian weight loss is a picture of a delicious cinnamon roll! Yes, some churches need "Dieting for Dummies", LOL!
See if you can tell me which posts these comments are from?
For anyone who has all five posts correct I'll send you a $10 Amazon gift certificate. Please include your email address sent to me from my Profile page.
Judi gets a $15 Amazon gift certificate for being the winner of the greatest amount of comments in one week (really she did this all in one day).
Congratulations, Judi!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.