AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Blog Archive

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Neil Simon and Writer's Block

How do you solve writer's block?

There are ways. Leave the work for a few days. Go for a walk. Have a drink. Read a different genre or listen to rock and roll. Or classical music. Sit down and type anything. Then go with it.

There are great ebooks to help. I've downloaded several, such as from amazon.com: 1,000 Creative Writing Prompts: Ideas for Blogs, Scripts, Stories and More by Cohen, Bryan

All of which help me to cut the tie that binds my mind. Make your fingers fly with new ideas.

Write about something else.

Write poetry.

Look at my previous blog on crap, crap, carpe diem and writer's block.

Neil Simon, on the other hand, says go to your desk and sit there for eight hours a day, think about your world, you don't have writer's block, you're not at your desk. I don't know if it's that simple. But check this out on Writer's Block.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.