AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Monday, January 23, 2012
Social Media and Forbes
Forbes posted an informative article on how to use social media. I'll certainly try to be more proactive and active with social media sites such as LinkedIn, FB, and Twitter, but the article mentioned that email is the most productive.
Used to be direct mail. I remember those days. Now it's email that's direct mail, and I think one has to be careful not to spam, but to provide good and useful content for one's members.
I note that I subscribe to a number of newsletters myself, and as a result have bought ebooks from these individuals. Newsletters require good content and good writing. I may start a newsletter this spring, and also try to optimize the search engine Google for my sites.
I want to approach the new year by letting go of the past.
Who else has good thoughts and innovative ideas for the new year? I'd love to hear from you.
Used to be direct mail. I remember those days. Now it's email that's direct mail, and I think one has to be careful not to spam, but to provide good and useful content for one's members.
I note that I subscribe to a number of newsletters myself, and as a result have bought ebooks from these individuals. Newsletters require good content and good writing. I may start a newsletter this spring, and also try to optimize the search engine Google for my sites.
I want to approach the new year by letting go of the past.
Who else has good thoughts and innovative ideas for the new year? I'd love to hear from you.
Labels:email,newsletters,social media
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.