AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Monday, January 23, 2012

Social Media and Forbes

Forbes posted an informative article on how to use social media. I'll certainly try to be more proactive and active with social media sites such as LinkedIn, FB, and Twitter, but the article mentioned that email is the most productive.

Used to be direct mail. I remember those days. Now it's email that's direct mail, and I think one has to be careful not to spam, but to provide good and useful content for one's members.

I note that I subscribe to a number of newsletters myself, and as a result have bought ebooks from these individuals. Newsletters require good content and good writing. I may start a newsletter this spring, and also try to optimize the search engine Google for my sites.

I want to approach the new year by letting go of the past.

Who else has good thoughts and innovative ideas for the new year? I'd love to hear  from you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.