AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Friday, April 4, 2014

New App for Androids and Smartphones

Android lovers don't despair, my app is here!

Get the new Kenna McKinnon Author app now by clicking on the button to the top left or the link below. Kenna has joined the smartphone crowd! Yo ho ho check it out!

 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev21385.app289972

 

2 comments:

  1. They need to add language to the native player on the machine. My ipod connected does not show Chinese characters!cell phone tracking app

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't think I have control over that, but you're right, Chinese characters are almost a necessity in the 21 Century. Please let me know if you have any more comments, and again, my apologies for the lack of Chinese characters. I hope you enjoy my app, though.

      Delete

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.