AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
4 quick ways to keep a new year's resolution
Hi, faithful readers, sorry for the hiatus. I was in GORGEOUS QUEBEC CITY for the holidays. I would recommend it to anyone. More next week.
Just a few quick ways to keep a new year's resolution. I've been doing some reading and some thinking, and here you are:

Just a few quick ways to keep a new year's resolution. I've been doing some reading and some thinking, and here you are:
- Don't recycle last year's resolutions--they didn't work last year and they won't work this year;
- Choose something you can actually do--no unrealistic promises here;
- Make a list, check it twice--put it out there where you can see it, every day--be accountable;
- If you fail don't give up--pick yerself up, dust yerself off, and start all over again.
GOOD LUCK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.