AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Red Herrings was featured on Book Goodies , but now it's buried on the first page. I regret I don't keep up my website/blog, a...
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Find SpaceHive for the New Year
Look for SpaceHive here on this great site:
Please like Michael Gallagher's page here!
Read all about the exciting adventures of Jason and his sidekick Aadab Ali! Buy the book on discount for $1.99 on Smashwords and Amazon until January 3, 2014 inclusive.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, all my faithful and loyal readers. I hope 2014 is good to you.

Please like Michael Gallagher's page here!
Read all about the exciting adventures of Jason and his sidekick Aadab Ali! Buy the book on discount for $1.99 on Smashwords and Amazon until January 3, 2014 inclusive.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, all my faithful and loyal readers. I hope 2014 is good to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.