AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(147)
-
▼
September
(17)
- How to change a blue Monday to a super Monday
- Four Reasons I Love Sundays
- Walls and Bridges
- APOCALYPSE
- Diet for Christians
- The Grapes of Wrath
- Space Duct Tape and the Search for Ron
- INTERVIEW WITH THE OLD WEST'S ALISON BRUCE
- Killer Bees
- Alien Stories
- Making money with Facebook's infographics
- CANADIAN CHRIS HADFIELD PLAYS HIS GUITAR IN SPACE
- Kat Flannery and the State of the Union
- A clever, imaginative book...
- 3 of my most popular blog posts about writing
- 15 Easy Hints to Help You Become an Entrepreneur
- Battles of the American Civil War
-
▼
September
(17)
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Saturday, September 14, 2013
Killer Bees
These bees, in real life, are Africanized versions of the common honeybee, and have spread to the Amazon forests and somehow to North America, edging out their meeker cousins the honeybee.
In my novel, SPACEHIVE, the Earth is threatened by a terrific invasion of giant alien bees and wasps under the direction of General Vard, the Black Watch, and a multitude of friendlier worker alien bees, as well as a "new" and warlike Queen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
I love SPACEHIVE!
ReplyDelete