AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(147)
-
▼
September
(17)
- How to change a blue Monday to a super Monday
- Four Reasons I Love Sundays
- Walls and Bridges
- APOCALYPSE
- Diet for Christians
- The Grapes of Wrath
- Space Duct Tape and the Search for Ron
- INTERVIEW WITH THE OLD WEST'S ALISON BRUCE
- Killer Bees
- Alien Stories
- Making money with Facebook's infographics
- CANADIAN CHRIS HADFIELD PLAYS HIS GUITAR IN SPACE
- Kat Flannery and the State of the Union
- A clever, imaginative book...
- 3 of my most popular blog posts about writing
- 15 Easy Hints to Help You Become an Entrepreneur
- Battles of the American Civil War
-
▼
September
(17)
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Red Herrings was featured on Book Goodies , but now it's buried on the first page. I regret I don't keep up my website/blog, a...
Friday, September 13, 2013
Alien Stories
Alien stories of fear, humor, and courage
SpaceHive lands on Earth
Alien stories of giant, angry bees and wasps are stories of terror to anyone allergic to bee or wasp stings.
Read SpaceHive for a ride of fear, humor, and courage.
Meet 12-year-old Jason and his South Asian pal
12-year-old Jason Anderson battles for his life and the lives of humanity on a world engaged in nuclear war with the Black Watch from a planet 8 light years away.
His new friend, Aadab Ali from India, battles shoulder to shoulder with Jason as they remain Earth's last hope.
See the video, feel Earth's near defeat
Buy SpaceHive in eBook or Print
Alien stories of family values, two brave young men, and a voyage to India and beyond await you here.
$3.03 US on Amazon, you save seven dollars, or buy the print book and hold the awesomeness in your hands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.