AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(147)
-
▼
June
(13)
- Radio talk show hostess Naz Sohni Uppal
- Norse origin of the name Friday
- "Killer" bees
- June 15 in Denmark History
- Canada, My Home and Native Land
- Who I am and having FUN
- 5 Maybe Surprising Things You Didn't Know About Me
- Fire in Moscow
- Kenna McKinnon: Sample of SpaceHive - Wet Your Whi...
- Just for Canadians
- Russian Satire: Predictions for 2013
- O Canada, our True North Strong and Free
- COMMENT OF THE DAY
-
▼
June
(13)
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Monday, June 3, 2013
Russian Satire: Predictions for 2013
Russia continues to be double the number of my readers than the runner-up, the USA, and Canada is far behind.
I will attempt to interest my fellow Canadians again but --
In the meantime, a Russian satire by Mikhail Zadornov to reward my Russian visitors:
Note to get English subtitles click on "Captions" below the video.

![]() | |
| Canadian Mounties marching away |
In the meantime, a Russian satire by Mikhail Zadornov to reward my Russian visitors:
Predictions for 2013: Russian satire
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)

No subtitles to the satire, but I enjoyed the Russian laughter!
ReplyDeleteI tell you on my blog under the video how to get subtitles. You have to click on "Captions" at the bottom of the video.
ReplyDeleteoh. MUCH funnier this way.
ReplyDelete